For Exceptional Part Handling
It’s one thing to build a fast machine (we’ll be honest, that’s the easy part). It’s another to conquer part handling (i.e., getting the product to and from the robot at very high speeds.)
This is one of our standout strengths at Norwalt. We know that without consistent and accurate movement, robotics is all show and no go. That’s why we prioritize both speed and superior part handling when designing your machinery.
- Improved cost efficiency
- Reduced labor costs
- Greater operational flexibility with minimal changeover
- Repeatable motions
- Minimal maintenance
- Versatile uses (repurpose later for other programs)
- 2D and 3D vision for location and parts assembly
- Force sensors for difficult assemblies
- Vision inspection after assembly for quality assurance
- Endless options and features. We design according to your product, long-term goals and more. We can also build collaborative robots that will work side-by-side with operators for a semi-auto solution.
- Unmatched precision. As your machinery runs at high speed, your robotics will stay one step ahead to deliver flawless performance.
- Increased throughput. Your custom robots will move more product at higher speed for maximum throughput.
- Handles difficult motions with ease. Our robotics take dexterity to a whole new level. Your robotics will take otherwise difficult, time-consuming motions and make them look easy.
Custom Solutions Across the Industries
Before you can master the machinery, you need to master the industry. That’s exactly what we’ve done for our diverse group of clients.
We have decades of experience serving medical manufacturers, food and beverage companies and much more. Whether you need to assemble medical devices or personal care products, we know how your industry works and what it takes to stay ahead. From design to prototype and build, our team will work closely with yours to keep you on the cutting edge of your trade.