The Right Fit for Every Application
Norwalt lining machines provide custom solutions for all types of lining closures. We design your machine based on the size and style of your product to ensure seamless application at high-speed production.
These machines place round or pull tab liners into closures using either an interference fit or hot-melt glue. We can equip your machine with either punch and die format or a rotary cutter-style format.
We offer a number of features and integrations with our lining machines, including:
- Application of friction-fit, tri-tab, pull-tab, or dual liners
- Maintenance-free air conveyor infeed
- Fixed position engineered guide rails for repeatable changeover
- Norwalt feed system
- Automatic inspections and reject system
- Precision indexer with overload protection
- Easy lubrication points
- Integration of specialty sealing systems. From induction welding to conduction and ultrasonic welding, we can introduce any specialty sealing to simplify your production.
- Vision inspection for maximum efficiency. We design advanced vision systems that will reduce error, detect mechanical issues and ensure consistent product quality.
Custom Solutions Across the Industries
Before you can master the machinery, you need to master the industry. That’s exactly what we’ve done for our diverse group of clients.
We have decades of experience serving medical manufacturers, food and beverage companies and much more. Whether you need to assemble medical devices or personal care products, we know how your industry works and what it takes to stay ahead. From design to prototype and build, our team will work closely with yours to keep you on the cutting edge of your trade.